We’re back with a Five Faves Friday and it’s all about chocolate!!
Valentine’s is one of the best time of the year for chocolate. Yes, you’re meant to tell your better half how much you love them but let’s face it, if you loved them that much you should probably do it every other day of the year too..
Here’s our top five chocolates to buy this Valentine’s Day.
- Lint Chocolate; these are perfectly smooth and so moreish. The strawberry and cream would be the best fit on Valentine’s Day. And yes, it is possible to eat a whole box in one sitting. Not that we’d know anything about that.
- Cadburys Milk Tray; no Valentine’s Day is complete without these classics.
- Roses; for all the lazy halfs out there, it’s flowers and chocolate. What’s cheaper than that.
- Hotel Chocolate; anything and everything. Nothing says Valentine’s more than so weird and wonderful creation from Hotel Chocolate.
- Chocolate Pizzas; we can’t wait to tuck into the new craze!